Made from the highest quality fresh Rabbit, Atlas and Tail’s Rabbit Pate is ideally suited to both dogs and cats. It’s completely natural, highly nutritious and thanks to its slightly firmer texture, it has a multitude of uses.
What can Rabbit Pate be used for?
- Dice the pate into pieces and use it as a high-reward training treat.
- Feed it as a complete food for your cat or dog.
- Put it inside of your dog’s kong or apply it onto their lick mat.
- Use it as a food topper to entice their appetite.
- Bring it on holidays as a shelf-stable alternative to raw feeding.
- Use it as a single source of protein as part of an elimination diet.
97% Rabbit, 3% Tapioca
Vitamin A: 4,400 IU/Kg, vitamin D3 300 IU/Kg, vitamin E 48 mg/Kg.
What is tapioca? Tapioca is a highly digestible starch extracted from the cassava plant. It works as a binding agent which gives our pates their unique texture. Tapioca is grain and gluten-free.