Meatsnax Antiwormer Dog Treats
Pure MeatSnax Antiwormer Dog Treats
Irish Made Dog Treats. Also known as Tonics treats. .
Helping dogs to be healthy from the inside out pure and simple. Contains no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or filler ingredients. Made from grass fed Irish beef, mineral rich seaweed from the Atlantic waters and carefully chosen botanic ingredients.
Benefits of AntiWorm+
- Made from grass fed Irish beef + Atlantic seaweed + carefully chosen botanical ingredients.
- Free from grains, artificial colours, preservatives, flavouring and glycerin.
- Helps to expel parasitic worms from the gut using a natural vermifuge.
- recommended a monthly feeding cycle of AntiWorm+ for 3 consecutive days to help keep the intestinal tract clean of worms.
- It is also safe to feed AntiWorm+ on a daily basis.
- Dogs love AntiWorm because each stick contains 33g/1.1oz of tasty beef.
- Contains ingredients with prebiotics that can support good gut flora promoting healthy gut, blood, skin, coat and vital organs.
- All meatsnax treats are made with purpose-built equipment designed to preserve treats naturally.
- Comes in a 100% compostable resealable pack.
It’s something special.
Ingredients Irish grass-fed beef 70% min, Irish green, brown & red organic seaweeds, milk thistle, ginger, dandelion, nettle, fenugreek, oregano, yucca, rosemary, thyme, fennel, turmeric, and black pepper in a beef collagen skin.
7 x 12.8g pieces, 90g per 100% compostable and resealable pouch.
Typical Product AnalysisCrude Protein 41.4%
Crude Oil/Fat 9.3%
Crude Fibre 33%
Moisture (max) 15%
Energy Kcal/100g 285